How to buy Nyzo (NYZO)?
NYZO can be bought on several crypto exchanges. However, just like most of the other cryptos, you will have to trade your FIAT ($) to a cryptocurrency before moving on to the crypto exchange of your choice. We will be guiding you through the whole journey on how to buy and store NYZO.
Table of Contents
- How to buy Nyzo (NYZO)?
- Step 1: Register on Coinbase
- Step 2: Buy BTC with Credit/Debit Card or Bank Account
- Step 3: Move BTC from Coinbase to an Altcoin Exchange
- Step 4: Deposit BTC to an Altcoin Exchange
- Step 5: Trade the BTC for NYZO
- Last step: Store NYZO securely in a Hardware Wallet
- Useful tools that will help you handle and trade NYZO safely
- Frequently Asked Questions about NYZO
- Is it possible to buy NYZO with cash?
- Are there any quick ways to buy NYZO in Europe?
- Latest Tweets From NYZO
- Social links and information about Nyzo (NYZO)
Step 1: Register on Coinbase
Coinbase is one of the largest and most secure FIAT-to-crypto exchanges in the world. And this is where most people in fact start their crypto journey. Coinbase is as of writing this article offering 240 different cryptocurrencies but we are going to focus on buying Bitcoin (BTC) today. Click the button below and sign up to get a bonus of $10 in BTC when you buy $100 worth of any cryptocurrency.
It is really important that you fill out your real information as Coinbase will need it to verify your identity. A strong password is really important to keep your account and funds safe from hackers.
Verify your email
Verify your identity
Step 2: Buy BTC with Credit/Debit Card or Bank Account
Add a payment method
Pros of using a Credit/Debit card:
- Faster purchases
- Recommended for smaller purchases
- Easy to use
Cons of using a Credit/Debit card:
- Higher fees
Pros of using a Bank Account:
- Recommended for large purchases
- Needed if you want to sell
- Lower fees
Cons of using a Bank Account:
- Purchases takes longer to process
Click on the “Trade” tab in the column to the left then find BTC and click “Buy”. After that, an order preview should pop up on the screen. Fill out the amount of FIAT ($) you want to buy BTC for (If you buy for $100 you will get $10 in BTC as a bonus!). Click “Buy now”.
Congratulations! You have just bought your first piece of Bitcoin (BTC)!
Step 3: Move BTC from Coinbase to an Altcoin Exchange
According to CoinMarketCap, Hotbit had listed 1559 trading pairs in total and was ranked No. 1 among all exchanges regarding the number of types of cryptocurrency projects listed. Hotbit has accumulated 1,000,000+ registered users from more than 170 countries and areas all over the world, among which 90% of registered users are non-Chinese users.
Hotbit started to distribute current deposit interests for its users, which means that Hotbit was the first cryptocurrency exchange in the world to offer daily current deposit interests to its users with no token lockup or freeze required.
Note: Hotbit does not allow US citizens to register and use their services. So if you are from the US make sure to check out the other exchanges that we have listed at Step 3.
Activate 2FA and verify identity
Once you have created a new account on Hotbit by following similar steps as we did on Coinbase you will be prompted to activate 2-factor authentication (2FA).
You might also be required to verify your identity to be able to trade. This entirely depends on the exchange policies and your local regulations. The verification is very straightforward and should not take more than 30 minutes to possibly a few days depending on Hotbit. Once the verification is done you will have higher limits and access to everything you need.
Step 4: Deposit BTC to Hotbit
Find BTC in your wallet
It’s time to head over to the wallet and deposit your newly bought BTC. Click on the “My fund” button under the “Wallet” tab.
Find or search for BTC and click “Deposit”. This will bring you to the deposit page.
First of all, make sure that the “Coin” field is the same as the coin you will be depositing. In this case, we will be depositing BTC. The network should be “BTC” if you are depositing Bitcoin. “ETH” if you are depositing Ethereum and “BSC (BEP20)” if you are depositing USDT.
Next up is the actual address to your wallet, which basically looks like an alphabet and number soup. This is the unique public address where your BTC will be stored on Hotbit. Click on the two overlapping papers to copy the address.
Note: If you feel unsure about what you are doing, make sure to check out Hotbit FAQ section for answers.
Deposit BTC from Coinbase
Head over back to Coinbase and click on the “Send/Recieve” button in the top right corner.
Paste your address under the “To” field. Also, make sure to double-check that the address on Hotbit and the address you just paste are the same. Because there is some malware out there that can alter the pasted address. What that means is that if the address does not match you are basically sending your precious BTC to someone else’s wallet. This is something we really do not want to happen!
Once you have double-checked the address you can enter how much BTC you want to send and a message (if you want to). Then go ahead and click on the “Continue” button.
You should receive a confirmation email within a minute. Click the link inside of that email to confirm the transfer you just submitted. Your BTC is now on their way to Hotbit.
The transfer often only takes a few minutes, but can sometimes take a few hours at worst. It all depends on how congested the BTC blockchain is. You will get a confirmation email from Hotbit once the BTC has been deposited into your account.
It’s now the best time to buy NYZO. So let’s jump right into step 5!
Step 5: Trade the BTC for NYZO
Find the NYZO/BTC pair
Alright, let’s buy some NYZO. Start by clicking on the “Markets” button at the top, after that type NYZO in the search field. Then click on the “Global” button.
After that you should see the NYZO/BTC pair. Click on that pair.
- The order book. This contains all the “Limit” orders that users of Hotbit have placed.
- Market Trades. This displays the latest trades made.
- The “Market” buy button. This button tells Hotbit that you want to place an order for the amount of BTC filled out in the “Total” field. A market buy will try to fill your order at any cost, so be careful if you are trying to trade a lot.
Once you have filled out the total amount of BTC you want to trade for NYZO, click that “Buy” button.
If the order went through you are now an owner of NYZO. Congratulations!
Last step: Store NYZO securely in a Hardware Wallet
Ledger Nano S
- User friendly interface
- Easy to setup
- Can be connected to devices via an USB cabel
- Supports most of the blockchains and a wide range of (ERC-20/BEP-20) tokens
- Multiple languages available
- Great security measures
- A very fair price
Ledger Nano X
- All the features the Nano S has plus the points below
- Can be connected via an USB cable and bluetooth
- Built-in rechargeable battery
- Larger screen and much more storage
- New and improved chip which makes it even safer to use and store coins on
- A little bit more expensive
If you are planning to hold your NYZO for a long time it is recommended to buy a “hardware wallet” to store the coins in. After all, a cold wallet is the most secure way to store NYZO.
Pros of a hardware wallet (cold wallet):
- Much more secure
- Only connected to the internet when you choose to
Cons of a hardware wallet (cold wallet):
- Not free
- Harder to use
Pros of an online wallet (hot wallet):
- Easy to set up and use
- Convenient to access funds
Cons of an online wallet (hot wallet):
- Vulnerable to hackers
- Always connected to the internet
Useful tools that will help you handle and trade NYZO safely safely
Virtual Private Network’s
It is very important to stay anonymous while trading NYZO, as you never know who is watching what you are doing. NordVPN can also be used for numerous other use cases such as streaming shows from a country you’re currently not in.
- How the author made $256k from just $100 by trading Bitcoin and other altcoins
- 4 common crypto currency scams to look out for
- How to store Bitcoin and other crypto currencies safely
- How to buy and sell crypto currencies
- Lifetime free updates
- Many bonuses
Frequently Asked Questions about NYZO
Is it possible to buy NYZO with cash?
It is not possible to buy NYZO directly with cash. However, BTC can be bought with cash and then traded to NYZO by using the altcoin exchanges we listed in step 3. Let’s find out how!
Buy and sell Bitcoin from local sellers on LocalBitcoins.com.com
Are there any quick ways to buy NYZO in Europe?
Social links and information about Nyzo (NYZO)
- Website: https://nyzo.co
- Reddit: https://reddit.com/r/Nyzo/
- Chat: https://discord.gg/fYyn7Aw
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/nyzo_io
- Explorer: https://explorer.nyzo.net
- Contract Address: