Purity is the number of traits that matches the class of the Axie. For example, an aquatic with 6/6 aqua traits is considered a “pure” aquatic. This is a “pure” aquatic Axie. The highest stat an Axie can have for each ability is 61.
Is plant strong against Aqua Axie?
Aqua Axie. Aquatics have an advantage against Beast, Bug, and Mech Axies. However, on the other hand, they are weak against Reptiles, Plants, and Dusks.
What is aqua aqua plant Axie?
Aqua Axie (Hybrid) — Goldfish, Lam, Cuckoo, Koi. Strategy. This team of Aqua-Aqua-Plant (commonly known as the Double Aqua Combo) is good against Beast and Birds. As long as you can pull off three high damage (110+) cards, you’ll be able to completely destroy Beast and Birds.
How much additional damage does an aqua card deal to a plant Axie?
These cards are powerful against the Beast, Bug, and Mech class as it gives additional 15% damage. On the other hand, Aqua cards are weak against plant, reptile, and dusk since it will deal 15% less damage. You can determine what card an Aqua axie can use during the battle by looking at its body parts.
What is the weakness of plant in Axie?
Players should remember that the Plant class is weak against the Mech, Bug and Beast classes. However, it is powerful against Bird, Dawn and Aquatic classes.
How do you beat plant Axie?
1. Attack and Poison the target Axie. Use the Gas Unleash (Poison) on the target Axie and follow it with Prickly Trap. Combo your Gas Unleash and Prickly Trap with October Treat if your opponent has heavy combo cards for their Beast, Bird, Aqua, or Reptile.
What is the best tank in Axie?
Sticky Tank build is the best counter for high burst damage combos in arena. Sticky Tanks are usually axies with high base health such as Plant, Reptile, and Dusk.
What is the best card in Axie?
- 1: Revenge Arrow, Piercing Sound, Sinister Strike, and Night Steal.
- 2: Single Combat, Ivory Stab, and 2 x Nut Cracker type cards.
- 3: Nitro Leap, Death Mark, Sinister Strike, and Night Steal.
- Build 4: Revenge Arrow, Piercing Sound, Sinister Strike, and Hare Dagger.
What is aqua aqua plant strong against?
Aquatics are strong against: Beast, Bug, Mech. Aquatics are weak against: Reptile, Plant, Dusk.
How do you strategize infinity in Axie?
What is reptile Axie?
What is a Terminator Reptile Axie? A Terminator is an Axie that has two stuns, a slow, and has tons of armor. They are strong when they end up fighting other axies 1v1. The most common build is the Terminator Reptile Axie, which has the following moves: Chomp (Reptile Tiny Turtle Mouth)
What Axie type can deal 15% more damage to plant Axie?
That means that regardless of what move a Reptile Axie does, for example, against an Aquatic Axie, it will always have extra damage. Attacking with a class advantage will deal 15% more damage. Attacking with a class disadvantage will deal 15% less damage.
Which is better mech or beast Axie?
Pure Mech is faster that a pure Beast but in turn, you will lose morale.
What stat S is most important to plants in Axie?
- Stat Priority: HP > Morale > Skill > Speed.
- With Healing Plant Build, the parts that are necessary for an Axie to have are Pumpkin, Carrot, & Rosebud.
- Healing Plant Build is paired with ideally two aquas can make a decent team.
What is the best Axie class?
The current meta favors dusks as the best class in general. It is as tanky or even more so than its reptile counterparts and even much faster. The reason it is so overpowered is that the only axies faster than it would be aqua and birds that deal less damage to it.
How many SLP will you receive if you win with an MMR of 900 in season 20?
Beginning Season 20: 0-900 MMR = 1 SLP. 1000-1099 = 3 SLP. 1100-1299 = 5 SLP.
What is Bloodmoon Curse?
You will enter the Bloodmoon Curse in the PVP mode when your battle has reached level 9. In this stage of the battle, all remaning Axies of both players will lose a certain amount of HP (starting from 50 HP) after every round moving forward.
What round does Bloodmoon Curse begin?
* Bloodmoon Curse activated after round 10 in PvP – all Axies deal more damage every round * + Other improvements. Update links can be found on Discord.
What is blood moon curse in Axie?
6. Rounds: To keep track of which round the battle is currently in. At round 10, the Bloodmoon Curse will start and at the end of that rounds onwards, all Axies will receive a 50 HP deduction. 7.
How do I know if my Axie is Chopsuey?
Finding the right “Chopsuey” Axie The “Pure” Axies are the ones that possess all of their four cards that directly corresponds to their type of Axie. For example, a Plant Axie should have four plant cards to be considered “pure” otherwise, it will be considered a “Chopsuey” Axie.
How do you know if your Axie is healthy?
- 500 / (Card Attack * Skill)
- High Speed > Low HP > High Skill > High Morale > Low Fighter ID.
- Health Points/Hit Points/Health Power are several terms for the same thing. This metric indicates how much damage an Axie can take before being knocked out.
What is the role of plant in Axie?
For example, a Plant Axie playing a plant card will receive 10% extra attack/shield. Important to note is that these bonuses stack. A Beast Axie using a Beast card against a Plant target will do 25% (10% + 15%) more damage. Classes also effect the stats that an Axie has.
Is pure Axie stronger?
The RPS (Rock-Paper-Scissors) analogy or class advantage is an in-game mechanic where a class can deal 15% additional damage against another class. Pure Axies have the upper hand when it comes to class advantages. For example, if a Pure Beast attacks a Plant Axie, all card attacks will deal an extra 15% damage.
How do I calculate my Axie percentage?
Can I breed parent and child Axie?
Please note that there is no incest in Axie Infinity so parents and children cannot breed with each other. This also applies to siblings. You can search your Axies for the perfect mate! Once you have picked which of your Axies will be the pair, press “Start Breeding” and a MetaMask transaction will pop up.